PROBLEM WITH THE FUSE I THINK

2000 Dodge Neon

2000 Dodge Neon 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 94500 miles

I was working with my map lights in my car, I have a 2000 dodge neon. I was putting in new green LED bulbs and they were working fine and then I rotated the bulb because it only illuminates on one side so I was trying to center the light. I did all this with my car off. Then everything stopped working. My radio stopped working, dome light, map light, glove compartment, every light inside the car. The gauge lights still work though and exterior lights. The screen with the mileage on it pops up the word FUSE when I first turn the car on. So I assumed it was a fuse, I checked ever single one, even the air bags, they are all in tact. I then went to the fuse box under the hood and all those are fine as well. Does anyone have any idea what might be wrong or how to check a circuit or anything? I'm open to all suggestions right now. Thank you
Chop1234