CAR STALLS WHEN IT GETS HOT

1998 Dodge Neon

1998 Dodge Neon 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 197000 miles

my car runs grate as long as the ambint air temp. Stays below 60 or 70 deg. F. When the temp. Gets hotter than 70 deg. F it will run15 to 20 miles and it will shut of. I cost to to the side of the road and take a 20 min nap and it will start up and run fine till it gets to hot and it stals and so no. Its not over heating. Ferther more I changed the compleat motor all sensors inc. The puoublum is still their. I all so changed the coumputer.I have a spair parts car. Any imput would be gratly appreashed. Is a grate winter car lol.
Dave166

Next time hot or cold when it refuses to start don't wait do below immediately to determine if its fuel or spark problem.

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it