ANIT FREEZE AND OIL LEAK

1998 Dodge Neon

My doge neon started leaking anti freeze now its leaking oil too I replaced the oil pan gasket and its still leaking. I cant find where the anti freeze is coming out at everyon says it might be the water pump sux anyone know whats wrong with it:
Rifsm1

This happen to me after the oil pan gasket was replaced it was still leaking and it turn out to be the rear seal. See if you have signs of oil where the motor and transmission meet. If you do than there is a dust cover that can be remove by taken the bolts out. When this is done you will have oil that has collected there come out. If that happens than you can be sure that rear seal is leaking. You can check the coolant leaks by having a pressure check done.

To find the coolant leak, what you have to do is pressure test the cooling system for whatever time it takes to see the leak and follow it to it's source.
As far as the oil leak is concerned, the oil pan is only one of dozens of places a car can leak oil and they usually leak in more that one place. Oil runs downhill and it is blown back. For this reason you have to find the highest point that you find oil and repair that leak first. Clean the engine and drive it to look for more leaks.

Wrenchtech
THIS IS SOMETHING A MUFFLER SHOP NEEDS TO REPAIR

LOOKS LIKE IT RUSTED ON THE PIPE AND BROKE

I DOUBT YOU HAVE A BENDER AND A MIG WELDER

SHOP AROUND ON THE PHONE, AND DRIVE IT NICE AND SLOW TO THE SHOP YOU SELECT. AS TO STAY AS QUIET AS YOU CAN BE

WELL THAT MESSED UP!

I WAS ON ANOTHER POST (FOR SURE!)---AND GOT TELEPORTED TO HERE!

SORRY!

GONNA LOOK FOR THE ONE I WAS ON!

OK----THIS IS JUST NOT OPERATING RIGHT---DID IT AGAIN!

SORRY AGAIN

Open it up and investigate-switch could be defective needing replacement

Hahahaha. The lost and found department please.

Fixitmr
Lmao-this is not the thread I was answering it has to do with headlight-What's going on here

2CARBLACKHOLE

Well. This isn't where I parked my Caravan problem. : )

Rivermikerat
Page 1 of 2