TURN OVER BUT WON'T START

1997 Dodge Neon

1997 Dodge Neon 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 134373 miles

I have a 97 Dodge Neon DOHC that will not start. I have change plugs, plugs wires, coil, and the fual pump. It will turn over but it won't start. Please help. Thank you for you time.
Lobham

Do you have a check engine light? And when was your last tune-up?

Cranks but no start condition: Fuel and Spark: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.

I had a 97 as well and in the engine compartment is a fuse box check those fuses.I had the same sounding problem and thats where my problem was. Check it out

Dodge 2010