LOW OIL PRESSURE LIGHT

1997 Dodge Neon

1997 Dodge Neon 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 93,000 miles

Yes I was driving my 97 neon home from work and engine just cutoff on me, no idleing down or anything just cutoff. Only light thats on is oil light, did complete oil change, lights still on engine turns but wont start whats the problem?
Jsmith3472

Engine turns but wont start whats the problem? Do below

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing

Did the spark plug test no blue spark. Checked codes got a code 12 and code 54 going to replace camshaft position sensor tommorrow. Any suggestion if that doesnt work. Also changed coil pack

Jsmith3472
Check and test the rest of the ignition components