2000 Dodge Intrepid Repair Question
1. With a cool engine, remove the spark plug coil from one spark plug. Remove the two bolts, disconnect the electrical connector and pull the coil and its plug boot out.
2. If compressed air is available, use it to blow any dirt or foriegn material away from the spark plug area. This is to prevent material from falling into the combustion chamber.
3. Place the spark plug socket over the plug and remove it from the engine by turning it in a counterclockwise direction.
4. Follow these steps in reverse order to install the new plugs, be sure not to over tighten
5. Tell your friends they are idiots.
6 questions asked