CAR SHAKES WHEN STOPPED OR IN PARK.

Dodge Durango

Hello, I have a 2000 dodge durango, 78k miles, and v8 engine 4.7. Evertime I stop my vehicle, or my vehicle is in park is shakes as if the car is about to turn off. It does not shake very hard, but it just seems like the car is going to turn off. In addition you can also see the idle moving up and down sometimes. I did check the air filter and a friend of mine sprayed carborator fluid in there to clean the air system. It didn't appear that by doing that did anything. I did take the car to the shop and they said they test drove the car and it was fine, but no one knows my car like I do. Furthermore I did upgrade the gas from 87 to the next level and then back down to regular, however that did not help either, I even bought a injector cleaner bottle and that did not help. Also when I start my car now in the mornings, it seems like it takes longer to start. Before I would turn the key and the car would come on right away. Now it takes a little while for the car to come on. Please tell me that there is a solution to both of these problems.

Dante
Dbrownlee62

2 things to check cheapest, spray your gumout around hoses and intake if the idle changes you have an air or vacuum leak. Second, check you Idle air controller.

Merlin2021