A/C PROBLEM

2004 Dodge Durango

I have an 04 durango, 44k miles V6, that has been trouble from day one. The newest problem is the a/c. Last year it started blowing hot air and making a grinding noise. Dealer replaced clutch and pulley. Worked fine until now. It will blow cold air as long as you are driving fast and its not too hot outside (mornings and evenings). Its making a rattling noise as well. We checked the freon levels and they are fine. The blowing pressure is fine. However, it hesitates to change from vents to defrost or floor. The a/c light will stay on for a couple seconds after you turn it off as well. It seems to be similar to the problem we had last year, but should the same parts be bad so soon?
Mydodgelemon

Could be the compressor is going bad, the dealer replaced just the pulley and clutch assembly. Find out what pressures the comp is putting out at idle and PM me back

Jack42