HEAD GASKETS

2003 Dodge Durango

2003 Dodge Durango V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 89000 miles

recently I took my vehicle to a mechanic shop to have my heads redone and after returning it to them twice I got it back tonight and they have ran stop leak through the engine coolant ant my oil reservoir smells like there is a gas mixture in it. Is this normal? Oil pressure light is coming on and off and they " fixed" this by welding a oil plug in and over a month they have had my car and I am scared to take it back for the third time.1 month later and 1800 dollars my vehicle is worse than before I took it in and to begin with it only would get slightly hot while at idle but when you accelerated it would go back to normal. Now I believe my vehicle is not driveable. Considering lawsuit. They told me I had to drive it in its current condition for 500 miles.I believe that is so the gasket repair they put in can set up.
Missy6

Absolutley not! That is not acceptable and I would address those questions with them right away and don't drive it anymore than you havr to before taking it back.

Homer1967