POWER DOOR LOCK & WINDOW PROBLEM

2000 Dodge Durango

I have a 2000 Dodge Durango. When locking or unlocking my power door locks, it makes a horrible loud screeching noise on the drivers side. It happens in all aspects of the power lock (using keyless remote, the button on the door panel, and automatic locking when reaching 15mph. Also, the keyless remote won't lock the drivers side, I have to use the key manually.
As for the power window problem, the back windows don't work at all from any of the power buttons. They use to work intermittantly, but now not at all, and no the child lock is not on.
I would like to fix this myself if possible, priority being the door locks.
Thanks,
Please Help!
Shar : roll:
Shar

The door lock problem sounds like the lock actuator. Some Dodges its integrated into the latch assembly, but is servicable seperatly. The windows you will need to pop the switches out of the door panels and test for power out in the up and down positions and for ground at the switches. If the switches are working properly then it might have a bad set of motors. Seen stranger things

Jack42