01 -ELECTRONICS

2001 Dodge Durango

Here goes: 2001, Durango, 4 wheel drive, 4.7 engine, 129K miles. At first start of the day, the following things don't work: keyless entry, power door locks, ac fan, interior dome lights, BUT lights behind ac fan & temp controls ARE illuminated without turning on the headlight switch. After about 10 minutes, it ALL starts working. I have banged the dash over the AC controls & got it to work. Loose connnection? Ground problem? Bad relay? Oh yeah, the secutiry light stays on till all things kick in too.
Plus recently, the truck will stay running for a few minutes AFTER I turn the key off & remove it. This is not a constant, BUT the first items ARE, happen everyday. Please advise. They tell me it's $85 an hour JUST to trouble shoot electrical problems.
Richiec