HEATER & A/C CONTROLS

1988 Dodge Diplomat

Air Conditioning problem
1988 Dodge Diplomat V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 100000 miles

The stereo was stolen out of this car prior to my purchase and the vacuum lines going to the control were ripped apart at the connection between the extension for the lines and the units on and in the heater and a/c box. I either need to find a replacement set of these vacuum lines or a few good photos of them, from under the dash, so I can repair the control. They are color coded as follows: Yellow, Brown, Red, Dark Green, Light Green, Gray and Purple. I know what most of them are. It's just a question of where do they go on the control?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Even some good photos of the color coded lines going into the plug at the end of the vacuum line extension assy, which in turn goes to the control, would be a major help.

Thanks and have a great week! ?
Rparkersec