IS IT WORTH FIXING

1990 Dodge Daytona

1990 Dodge Daytona 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

i have a 1990 dodge daytona turbo. When I got it she was in some pretty bad shape but it was my dream car. Her problems are: needs new brake rotors, there is a leak in the brake line the exhaust needs attaked to the manafold doors need replaced left and right finders need replaced thenose cone needs pulled out interior wiring needs fixed, needs new gas tank sending unit the fuel gage needs fixed needs new brakes the speedometer needs fixed and has lots of electrical problem. Is my car worth the fix and how much in all would it cost to fix my car?
Hot shot daytona

It depends on where you are for rust. If you feel like dumping a ton of moneyinto it, then fix it if youlikeit that much. But it will cost way more than it is worth. If you could some of the work it would save you some money, but these hve problems with the rear springs ripping out from the car and when that happens it's junk.