97 FUEL ISSUES

1997 Dodge Dakota

I have a 1997 Dodge Dakota 3.9 L that stalled out and would not restart, acted like it was not getting fuel. It sat two days before I had a chance to start looking at it and it started instantly. Drove 2 miles and it shut down again and would not restart. Once I got it drug back home it would try and start sputter and die for the first couple tries then it was back to no start. My first thought was fuel filter but before I replace the $265 fuel module (filter/pump/ascending unit all built as one piece) I was hoping to eliminate any other possible problems first. Side note I have good spark and no error codes.

What should the fuel pressre be at the top of the fuel module and what should it be at the fuel injector rail?

Any other hints would be very appreciated
Ironrosefarms