TURN SIGNAL FLASHER

2001 Dodge Dakota

2001 Dodge Dakota V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 130,00 miles

I've recently purchased LED Turn lamps for my truck on the front (3157). Now it has the expected fast hyper flashing because the flasher is not seeing enough resistance. I went to replace the turn flasher with an electronic flasher as this is the usual fix when installing LED lighting. I found my flasher looks to have 2 flasher relays in one housing. On opening it up I found it was a circuit board that was quite more complex than a standard flasher. Each side of the flasher has a 5 pin configuration but also has two small additional pins on either side the ignition pins (2 each side; not shown in picuture ). Do you guys know of any special electronic flasher I can get to solve this?? There are 5 pin electronic flashers on the internet but I would have to buy two of them but they are not interconnected as my flasher is so doubtful they will work. I would rather not use load resistors for each lamp (chance for corrosion) I hate cutting into factory wiring. If I can only use resistors what ohm and voltage rating should it be?? I think 25 ohms... Thanks!!!

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/199440_Blinker_1.jpg

Michaelmike11