FUEL SYSTEM PROBLEM

1991 Dodge Dakota

1991 Dodge Dakota 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual

disressed over this issue I am about to describe any mechanic who can help will be greatly appreaciated.
i have 091 dodge dakota 4wd club cab v6. I am having intermittant fuel problems. Fuel pump is not running all the tiem but has been replaced
2 times in the past month. Fuel filter has been replaced, fuel pressure reguator has been replaced, spark plugs an d wires have been replaced. Internal distributor
parts have been replaced. Can put gas in throttle body and truck will start. Is not equipped wuth fuel temperature switch ( FTC ) or inertia switch. The fuel pump doesnot kick on when I turn on the ignition, there is no fuel is coming from the injectors when you turn ignition on or crank engine over.
as far as I can tell there is no fuel pump relay on the vehicle. According to haynes manual there is no relay on this model. However there is a auto shut down relay could this be the problem. I dont know if this would cause one to work a few days then shut down or not. As I stated before this is the second brand new fuel pump I have put on and the previous owner installed one also. All old gas has been replacdd that was in the vehicle prior to my possession also. It set as whilke with previous owner so I assumed it could have been a bad fuel pump cause by the old gas so I changed it. And changed it agian when problem started over after just a couple of days.

please help me figure this out. I can not get it to a garage to have it checked. Please respond asap
wvhollerman@yahoo. Com
Wvhollerman

Check and test or replace the Fuse D in the PDC and also ASD relay it powers both the fuel pump and injector if okay-the problem is with the computer