TRUCK WONT SHIFT INTO GEARS

1987 Dodge Dakota

1987 Dodge Dakota 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 141536 miles

So long story short, I was backing out of a parking spot and as I was slipping the clutch (pedal halfway engaged) the clutch engages fully. I hit the brakes to avoid hitting anything and the truck stalls. I take the truck out of gear and start it back up but once started it wont go into any gear when the clutch is disengaged (pedal pressed to the floor).

So I turn off the truck and it goes into all gears freely. I push the truck to a parking spot and start looking for signs of breakage. No leaks could be found.

I got it towed home and figure it was a hydraulic issue since the clutch, pressure plate and throw-out bearing only have 5000 miles on them.

Clutch fliud is fine and when the pedal is pressed it build pressure to the slave cylinder (I loosened the slave cylinder to see if I could hold it when the pedal was pressed but the slave pushed my hand back). I'm open to suggestions and need help. I really don't want to have it towed to a mechanic if I can fix it myself and I don't want to replace the slave and master cylinders if it isn't necassary.
HELP PLEASE!
Smack doogle

If you are getting that much pressure to the slave, chances are that isn't the problem. My concern deals with the pressure plate. That is where I would start.