WON'T START

2006 Dodge Charger

2006 Dodge Charger V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 22800 miles

I have a 2006 dodge charger srt8 and when I went to start the car it started like normal but within 4 seconds it shut off. I tried again 4 more times and on the 5th time it wouldn't turn over. I have lights and power. How do I check this or what do you think is wrong? I don't have a lot of money right now but will give what I can. I really need my vehicle to be able to drive my family around. I am not a car person but will do what I can to try to fix it with your help.
Stoody2

Let try and do this 1st
check fuses (best if you use a test light or volt meter to do so )
try and get a jump and if cranking again try to give a bit of gas to start
with key in the ignition do you have a security light on
and if so try and use a different key if possible

BMRFIXIT
I checked the fuses that I could. I don't know how to check the ones that look like little boxes. I get plenty of power and lights. It won't do anything but light up when I turn the key. It ran fine this morning. The key buttons that open the trunk won't work either. Any new advise or should I try to jump it It is in the garage so I can't really get a car to jump it.

I had a yellow little jump box and used that to jump it. It started. Does that mean I have a bad battery?

Stoody2
Jump help getting it starter
that is very good
maybe battery low or something was left on
weather can be a battery killer if its very cold in your area
should have the battery tested

BMRFIXIT
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IT WON'T START. THE KEY TURNS AND NOTHING HAPPENS. I USED a Battery charger but still nothing. I am getting very upset. It should just start.

Stoody2