PASSENGER SIDE FLOOR WET

2005 Dodge Caravan

Interior problem
2005 Dodge Caravan 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 127000 miles

I have a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan with 127,000 miles on it. For about a month or so I have noticed the passenger side floor being damp. Then it was wet. NOW not only is IT wet, the floor between the seat and door is wet. The carpet next to the firewall is dry, and of course the heater core is on the driver's side and that floor is dry. Any idea what could be wrong? There doesn't seem to be anything dripping or leaking from the engine area. We are stumped!
AmpedUp4Jr

It could be coming from the AC. Also, I believe the heater core is on the passanger side. Have you had to add coolant?

No I have not had to add coolant. There is only water in the car at this point. I am hoping to get that changed next week. The manual says that the heater core is on the drivers side. Have thought about the AC dripping somehow, but the firewall is dry! Took the floor mat out to let it dry, but have not driven it much since then I think I will leave it off this week and see what happens. Thanks for the reply.

AmpedUp4Jr