VAN SPUTTERING AND STALLING

2003 Dodge Caravan

2003 Dodge Caravan 6 cyl 95,000 miles

I have a 2003 dodge Caravan that has had a miss since Jan. 2007. At first it acted like there was water in the gas, so we put gas treatment in it and it ran fine for a while. It has since acted up from time to time, but it never triggers the engine light. We have had it at several repair shops, but no one can find the problem. They have replaced the spark plugs, air filter, fuel filter and the fuel pump after it started whinning. Nothing has helped. It is getting worse. It now stalls at stop signs and sometimes when turning. I am worried it will cause a wreck.
Dancemom

TRIFIVELOVER
My brother just went through this same scenario. After $2300.00 later, it still does the same thing. The last mechanic ran a cylinder leak down test and is certain that there is a problem with the cylinder head. My brother has not decided what to do yet, since this will be another $750.00 cost. The computer has been removed and sent to a repair shop for analysis and nothing was found wrong. New cylinder head gaskets were installed, spark plugs, intake gaskets and etc. Still has the same symptoms.

TRIFIVELOVER