"POLICE INTERCEPTOR" GRA

2002 Dodge Caravan

Noises problem
2002 Dodge Caravan 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 92,000 miles

I�ve recently sent our Demonstration Vehicle to the reed brothers dodge dealership in Rockville, MD.
The transmission was apparently not passing their �21� point vehicle inspection. Also the lights behind the speedometer were burnt out, they fixed that. They also change the fuel filter, shocks, EGR valve and this �hole� in the bottom of the vehicle. There was an extreme amount of water leaking into the bottom passenger side where you�re feet stay when you sit down. It completely ruined the carpet and my first thought was condensation leaking from the AC. But they said that wasn�t the problem. There was also this loud high pitch noise coming from the pedals or in that area on the driver�s side. Whenever the vehicle is in any gear this very very high pitch noise comes from down there but whenever you apply the brakes the noise goes away. Dodge can�t figure out what it is. Please help me figure out with your suggestions what this could be. There is one more problem as well. When I�m slowing down to about 15 mph while driving �not accelerating� only slowing down I hear this grinding noise. Is this the transmission?