GRAND SE SWAY BAR BUSHING AND LINKS

2001 Dodge Caravan

I recently took my van to a shop cause have a loud clunking in front almost underneath my feet on floor. First shop told me it was my struts. Second shop told me it was my sway bar bushings and links, sd by rocking my van side to side and clunk without moving is good sign of sway bar links and bushings. First shop bounced up and down and says its my struts cause still had a bounce when let go of it.

If its my sway bar links and bushing I have a couple of questions. First off am away from home out of state and got a load of luggage, computer, and some odds and ends in there for a load but not heavy, and I got a 1600 mile trip home thru the mountains. Ok my question is, other than the loud clunking constantly, is it gonna affect my driving, steering, control etc if I drive this home and wait till I get home to have fixed, or is this something that should be fixed before making the trip?

Need help ASAP on this, was suppose to go home today but was afraid to chance it just yet.

Thanks so much for all your help.

Sandy
Razzyripple