WINDOW REPAIR

2001 Dodge Caravan

2001 Dodge Caravan 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 135000 miles

I have a 2001 dodge grand caravan and the passenger window has been sticking lately. You would have to push on it to get it to go up or down. Now the window was lowered all the way down below the rubber and willnot go back up. I would like to know how to take off the panel to find out what the problem is so I can repair it. Thank you
Dragonmama1

The door panelis held on by a few screws and clips between the panel and the door itself. To remove it, the arm rest will need removed, the screws holding the panel, there will be a screw where the door handle is and you will need to unplug the power windows / locks if you have them. If not, remove the window crank. Once these accessories are removed, the clips can be carefully removed by gently pulling on the panel. Note, a screw driver can be used to pry them away from the door to help prevent breaking them.