OIL PRESSURE SENSOR LOCATION

1999 Dodge Caravan

Engine Cooling problem
1999 Dodge Caravan All Wheel Drive Automatic 137, 00 miles

The oil light blinks and a bell rings when I am idling at an intersection. It's fine on when I am moving. Mechanic I spoke with says it's likely the oil pressure sensor. Called our town auto parts, they have one in stock, and say it's not a big job to change, but you need to know where it is. We bought the van second hand, and didn't get a manual with it. Can you tell me where the oil pressure sensor would be located? It's a Sport model, and also a US model (mileage is in miles, not kilometers), don't know if that would make a difference in where the sensor would be located. Need the van on a daily basis, so a quick response would be appreciated in a huge way! Thanks!
Northerngal

Need to know engine size in Liters

Docfixit
It's a 3.3 L engine, but my daughter found the info on-line and my nephew installed it last night. Thank you though, for your prompt reply. Will definitely use your site again, nice to know that help is so readily available!

Northerngal