ENGINE BUCKS AND STALLS

1995 Dodge Caravan

1995 Dodge Caravan 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 239000 miles

I have a 1995 Dodge Grand Caravan that runs good for about ten or fifteen miles and then it will sort of (buck?) Driving down the road. It feels like its not getting gas. When it bucks, it will make the cruise control shut off. The van will shut off completely when I am at a stop light but, even then, will not shut off until it has been driven some. I have taken it to two different mechanics (one being a Dodge dealership) and neither could duplicate the prolem. It was put on a diagnostic machine and no codes showed up. The check engine light is not on. The van will stay running as long as it is in " park". No problems until it is actually being driven. I have replaced the EGR valve and did a tune up consisting of plugs, wires, PCV valve and fuel filter. I am at a loss. And am I dealing with one problem or two?
Arabella2272

Lack of acceleration, chugging, hesitating, jerking, bogging, misfiring etc. Could be caused by one of the following below: Oxygen sensor.
Catalytic converter.
Fuel injectors dirty/sticking.
Mass airflow sensor/Airflow meter.
Throttle position sensor.
Crankshaft position sensor
Knock sensor
Manifold absolute pressure sensor.
EGR Valve
Fuel pressure regulator leaking or defective fuel pump.
False air leakage.
Fuel contamination.
Foul/defective spark plugs.
Open spark plug wires.
Ignition coil/Coil packs defective.
Incorrect ignition timing.
Cap and rotor.

Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.