STALLING

2008 Dodge Avenger

2008 Dodge Avenger 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 48326 miles

My car is stalling when coming to a stop and when started and put into drive or reverse it will lose power and stalls too. Here lately it has also been stalling driving down the road while moving. It is becoming a hassard. Once the check engine light came on and the codes came back as misfire on coil 4 plus spark plugs. They change spark plugs and cleaned the throttle plate. When we got it back home it started doing the same thing. Seems like you have to be driving the car for 30 mins and turning the air condionting on really kills the rpms. It also losses power while driving and the stalls once rpms are low. Here this last time it did it while I was sitting there tring to start the car back and it was just cranking and cranking, then cranking its self lights started blinking simontaniouly together it was the check engine light and the electronic throttle light with dinging. Its in the shop now but I dont trust our mechanics around here. Do you have any answers for me? I ve already told them what the car was doing but like all things it wont do it for them. Im think about going back to them and get the car to do it because it sure does it on me every time I get in the thing. Please help.
Mistycompton

The loss of power makes me question the catylatic converter, which is under 100% factory warranty. However, the flashing lights. Sound like a problem with the security system. Does the car have a factory security or has an aftermarket one been added? Also, do you know what codes they actually got when they scanned the computer?

Let me know.