KEY CODE

1987 Dodge Aries

Steering problem
1987 Dodge Aries 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 94000 miles

Hi there. We recently purchased a 1997 dodge k car from an elderly lady. She lost the keys and now we need the key code to get a new set made.I will include the vin number and perhaps you can help. VIN #1B3BD36D8HC264457.I hope to hear from you soon.
Brad and sandy

Pull out the trunk cylinder and send it to me, I wouldbe glad to set up a key to match it at the dealer for no charge. Doing key coding was a common repair. The VIN is not necessary. Unless you know the selling dealer(probably closed like so many, putting millions of people out of work. But Chrysler should be able to give you this information or the dealer that took over their files(all paper then) may have the key code number, it is written on both the prep sheet and in many cases, the owners manual. Let me know, the cylinder cap comes off and there are only 5 combination numbers and each tumbler is one of five sizes.

Ch112063