COLUMN SHIFTER SPLIT BECH SEAT TO CENTER CONSOLE AND SHIFTER SWAP

2011 Dodge Ram • 16,000 miles

My 2011 2wd laramie hemi ram has the column shifter and center fold up seat and armrest.
A friends is a 2010 Laramie 4x4 hemi ram and he's has the center console and shifter, we want to swap!

At first I was thinking we would need the mounting brackets, gear shift cables and Manuel control levers along with the small wire harness for the + - on the shifters. Now that I think of it our levers gear shift cables and brackets just need to be swapped from truck to truck but I believe the wire harness is still necessary.

I'd like to know if I'm right or wrong and if I am missing anything because we are 2 hours apart and when he drives here we'd like the swap to go as smooth as possible. Any help, recommendations on parts or anything else would be appreciated!
Dazackster1