CLICKING NOISE FROM THE STARTER BUT THE STARTER IS GOOD

1999 Dodge Ram • 150,000 miles

On 8/25/13 I drove my 1999 dodge ram to work at 10: 15pm I work night shift everything was normal might lights were fine it started up fine and when I parked at my job I was sitting in it idling cause I was a little early everything was just fine well I turn it off go inside come back out getting off work at 7am in the morning on 8/26/13 turn the key and im getting that clicking noise from the starter I check the battery connections no corrosion, so I call my wife thinkin k maybe the battery is no good so ill do a swap with her truck since her battery is new, well when I did her truck started great still in this very moment and mine nope still with the clicking from the starter so I pull the starter out to go have it checked at the auto parts store they said its spinning but it doesnt seem like it would have enough power to turn the motor over so then he shows me the comparison from my old starter to a new starter so I said are u sure u think this is it he says yes and I buy the new starter install it in my truck and nope still doing the same thing clicking noise from the starter so I know for a fact both the starter and the battery are both good and I can see the volts gauge go up if I just turn the key but when I try turning the engine over the volts gauge will drop all the way down and the engine wont turn over at all just makes ckicking noises from the starter.
Stephenrodgers1970

Check the things I've pointed to in pic and then check to see if you have same power at starter as battery. It may be a cable but it cold be one of the switches as well.