P1336

2002 Citroen C3

P0204 & P1136 prob and periodic cut out of engine
2002 Citroen C3 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 74,000 miles

had a new cam belt fitted by a garage other than citroen and after 7 wks code P0204 and P1336 started coming up. Garage couldnt find out what was wrong apt from cleaning cylinder 4 (P0204 code) - (the only code they told me about). Prob kept on occurring. Then I had to get AA out (as every time I started car it stalled, but by the time they got there it had stopped stalling) they said there was a another code that could only be read by citroen garage the P1336 code. I checked internet and it says crank/cam sensor range/performance. Could this problem be connected to the fitting of the new timing belt?
Lesleytom

I'm going to ask probably a stupid question here, but where is the car made and are there sub-models?

James W.
Thanks for the reply back, I took it to the citroen garage and it turns out it is the fuel injector

Lesleytom
Glad you found it.

James W.
Hi have same problem with my c3 same codes same symtons
You found fuel injecter was at fault were is the fuel injecter on the car
Mine c3.1.4 petrol many thanks

Akbar yousaf