FUEL GAGE WACKO.

Chrysler Van

Hey peeps what's up? I have a 1998 twn& country great van damn near perfect but suddenly my gas gage acts up at around a half a tank of gas Fluxuating
between empty and however much gas I have in there and once this starts it keeps repeating over and over untill I shut the car off then all over again
and when this happens it throws off the over head console that tells the destination mi. Untill empty and where it say how much gas I really have left so when this stars I never relly know how much gas I have except guessing by how many mi. I have gone on my trip odometer. Is this the sending unit inside the tank throwing everything off? Or somthing else? Groungs and connections look all good thx alot SvS.
SvS_Wtf

Could be the sender in the tank, or some of the Dodge mini's had a " slosh module" to dampen the signal from the sender

Jack42