TOWN & COUNTRY STEERING PROBLEM

2000 Chrysler Town and Country

2000 Chrysler Town & Country LX 3.3 Liter V-6

Hope you might have a suggestion!

Power steering went out, no warning or noise. Took it to a repair shop they said it was the power steering pump. Replaced the pump and belt. They called and said it didn't fix the problem need a new rack & pinion, have to replace before it can leave the shop. Replaced that also.
Picked up van, when it warmed up it started making loud noise as I turned the wheel, brought it back, they replaced the pump again, maybe it was defective they said. Called us back said not the problem, need to replace high pressure hose. Did that, picked it up, turned around and brought it back a few miles from the shop, now it was loud, and hard to steer! They took it back and replaced the resivoir they said it was full of gunk.
Pick it up, it is still loud while turning, sometimes hard to steer, they said it may take 700 miles to get all the air out of the lines.
After 1400.00 worth of work and I think all the parts to the system replaced, does the air in the lines sound right? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Bpenner99

WOW all I got to say, What an expensive bill, $1400, Unbelieveable, Usually it takes no time at all to bleed the air from the rack & pinon steering system.

E40water12