LOW ACCUMULATOR FAULT

1993 Chrysler Town and Country

Brakes problem
1993 Chrysler Town and Country 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 170000 miles

Last week the local dealership replaced my abs pump and shaft as per chrysler's recall. The brakes worked great for 2 days. Then after a day of heavy braking, the lights on the dash came back on and shortly after that the brake boost went out. The next 2 days the brakes worked when first started then, within 10 miles, they went out again. One time, after a day of not having brakes, they suddenly came on then again went out within 10 miles.
After returning to the dealership they tested it and claimed it had a low accumulator fault again. They claim the accumulator needs to be replaced and that it has killed the replacement pump due to its failure. They say the pump does not react when supplied voltage.
My question is, how can they tell it's the accumulator specifically instead of the pump? Is there a pressure test they should do to tell if it leaks? Isn't the low pressure accumulator filled with brake fluid? If it leaks should I see fluid somewhere? They want $400 to do the accumulator and they'll replace the pump again for free. I've heard I can get a junkyard accumulator for $10. Do you have a diagram of it's location? Is it easy to access and remove/replace?

Thanks in advance for all your help.
Richard Smith
Junk4rich