HELP WITH A

2002 Chrysler Sebring

Please if anyone has any ideas let me know.
The Problem: I went to change my spark plugs and after I changed them my car wouldnt crank up agian. I then changed them with 2 other sets as well as diff. Brands. Same results. I even tried ones that didnt need re-gapped and ones that did. I even put the original plugs and wires back in. What happens is when I turn it over is stutters for a few secs. And may or may not spit and sputter before backfiring thru my intake then dying. Now I took it to a dealrship and they are saying they cant find whats wrong with it. They say my plugs, wires, ignition coils, exhaust ecg valve is all fine. They say they cant find anything wrong. They say my compression is fine as well. Any ideas? The car was running fine when I parked it and then the next day I changed the plugs and bam. Thanks in advance.
PS also my check engine light is not on and I even used the odbII scanner to verify no trouble codes and reset my pcm
Elpimpe

Normally I would say the firing order is incorrect. I ran across this in my book.
" If a distributor is not keyed for installation with only one orientation, it could have been removed previously and rewired. The resultant wiring would hold the correct firing order, but could change the relative placement of the plug towers in relation to the engine. For this reason, it is imperative that you label all wires before disconnecting any of them. Also, before removal, compare the current wiring with the accompanying illustrations. If the current wiring does not match, make notes in your guide to reflect how your engine is wired.&Quot; I would think that trail and error is your only recourse.
Don't you just hate that. : Twisted: Good luck and please let us know.

Peppermrj