SPEAKERS

Chrysler PT Cruiser

I have a Chrysler PT Cruiser, 2004, 25,000 miles and am replacing with new speakers. Now on the back of the radio head, their is all the wires bundled together and locked in this plastic clip. I have llooked at the speaker wire from the door and the colors are blue with brown and the other wire is green with purple. I looked at the back of the radio and somewhere along the line, the speaker wires changed colors and now I have two wires in the back of the radio that are both blue and brown. Is their a diagram or picture that could help me determine what the correct wires are on the back of the radio for the speakers?
Drewd65644

If you post the 8th digit of your cars' VIN we can determine your engine size.

Unfortunately it sounds like it may be the 3.0L. There are 2 passages that go through the timing cover housing from the engine block to the water pump. There is also an oil passage feed to the oil pump that is " overly sensitive" to the wiz wheel gasket cleaner (uses sandpaper grit). Also a couple of freeze plugs on the front of the block.

I'd suggest a professional at least take a look at it.

BMasterJerry