LEAKAGE FROM REAR OUTPUT SHAFT SEAL

2006 Chrysler Pacifica

Drive Train Axles Bearings problem
2006 Chrysler Pacifica 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 85,000 miles

I have a 2006 Chrysler Pacifica AWD. There's noticeable oil leaking from where the driver side output shaft seal meets the rear shaft. I've had Firestone replace both seals twice. Now they say that it isn't the seals but the shaft and they want to charge me $420 to replace the shaft. In reading the owner's manual, it appears that if I locate the fill plug I can periodically add 75W90 oil to keep the case from completely draining. However, I'm unsure if I need to locate the power transfer unit plug, overrunning clutch plug, or the rear carrier plug. Can anyone point me to the correct plug and where on the car it is located? I'd say the rate of leakage is 4 " spots" a day on the garage floor.
Asftin