RAIN=NO FUN!!

Chrysler Other

I have a 1997 Chrysler Senbring JXi with some problems.

A while ago, my car got water underneath of the car. Now, only when it rains and water gets underneath of the car again, does it start acting weird. The next day after a rain storm, the car has problems turning over. It takes a while but once it eventually starts. It idles for heavy and does jerky movements. The RPMs go up and down when this happens. When you put it into Drive and accelerate the car stalls out. You can't accelerate too fast of it stalls every time. Only after about 20-30 minutes of this it stops. I assume cause underneath of the car it is dry now. I don't exactly know what is wrong with it. I just reccently had a tune up with new everything basically.

Is it possible that it could be the distributer cap?

Please help me. Thanks : o
JadedEyes56

" generally" damp conditions and runabilty problems are realted to ignition wires. Cap and rotor may also be a source of trouble. Or maybe not!