OK...ANOTHER HEATER QUESTION

Chrysler Other

Drove into work this morning and heater was working fine. I get in after work and nothing. Nothing lights light up, no heat. Nothing. I was hoping it was just a fuse but I checked it and it is fine. I replaced it anyway just in case but I still get no response whatsoever. Any idea what else it could be.
Dcrowe7

Can you be a little more descriptive? Are you having problems with the heat and your lights? Is the vehicle doing anything at all? Also can you give the make, model and year. Let me know and i'll help you out as soon as I can. : )

Bootdog
Its a 1993 Suburban. The vehicle is running perfectly fine except for the heat. Lights work perfectly, as do my brake lights. Usually when I start up my truck the lights for the heater " LED" all come on. I am getting no response at all.

Dcrowe7
Ok there are a few things you could do, replace the thermostat. It could be stuck open, also flush the heater core. You have 2 heater hoses running to the firewall. Remove the hoses and gently run water through one end of the heater core until it flows clear. You also should have a heater control valve that could be stuck shut. It usually connects to one of the heater hoses too. Look into these 3 areas for a fix. Hope the info was helpful

Bootdog