INTERIOR LIGHTS FLICKER DURING DRIVING

1999 Chrysler LHS

Interior problem
1999 Chrysler LHS 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 90,000 miles

This car has been nothing but problems from the begining. If I drive it till it gets warm and then shut it off, sometimes it won't start back up. My temp gauge has never gotten hot, and my oil light comes on when it doesn't start. However, I checked my oil and it's fine. Sometimes when I get it started therers a weird clicking noise down by my pedals. It goes away eventually, but it will still do it sometimes when I touch the brakes. While it's clicking it feels like it's pulling the wheel away from me at the same time. Then there is the newest issue. While i'm driving, all of my interior lights flicker on and off. It usually goes for 3 min or so, then stops, only to start again in 5 min. I called my uncle who works for dodge, he said to open my door while driving, and maybe that'd help. Nope.I don't really know where to start. Maybe a can of gas and a lighter?Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Qtl8d