CAR TURNS OVER, BUT DOES NOT START...

1997 Chrysler LHS

1997 Chrysler LHS 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 142000 miles

I bought a 1997 Chrysler LHS with a rebuilt engine, and it drove fine for about 6 months, then the internal water pump needed replaced, so it sat for about a year until I could pay to get it fixed. When I had it fixed, I had fluids put in and new spark plugs put in. Now after about 5-6 months, the car will not start. It turns over and the you can hear the fuel pump turn on, but still it won't start. The fuel filter is clean, and there is fuel coming out of the line, when I did the pressure check and took the filter off. The fuses are all good, and there is gas in the car. I drove it all day, without any problems, and then went to leave later that night, and it just wouldn't start. I have had so many problems, I am just bummed. Can you help with any suggestions? Please and thank you.
Phoenzilla