1995 Chrysler LHS

Computer problem
1995 Chrysler LHS 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

I have a 95 chyrsler LHS 3.5L v6 and last winter I was in a accident in which I was hit in the driverside front fender. The damage was not bad. I should have been able to drive home but when I went to re start my car it wouldn't start. So I had it towed. It had diagnostic's done the code given were DTC 41- generator field cntrl ck failed. And
DTC 66- No Body CCD message from BCM. Also the Theft Alarm status was - system enabled - no signal received - fuel not allowed. The keyless entry works to lock & unlock doors & no alarm has ever gone off. I guess I 'm looking for some direction as to where to start. Oh fuel pressure and all sensors were tested with diagnostic computer and checked ok.
I thank you for taking the time to read all of this.