IT WON'T START

2006 Chrysler Crossfire

2006 Chrysler Crossfire 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 57,000 miles

The car was parked in my driveway which is on a slight hill. It has been running fine. The gas tank is still 1/4 full. On my first attempt to start it is sounded like it wasn't getting any gas. On the second attempt it almost started and then ran out. So I put the car in neutral and put it on level ground. Now it wont begin to start at all. All the lights on the dash stay lit and the odo wont set. Could it be a computer or the fuel pump?
Kalkhalel18

To make sure what's missing do below

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it