CONVERTIBLE OPERATION

2005 Chrysler Crossfire

2005 Chrysler Crossfire V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 17000 miles

I have an extended warranty through car max which will cover repairs.

I have taken my crossfire to chrysler three times because the convertible top is not consistantly operational. I drove the car for 6 months without issue. Recently when I attempt to retract the top I get a constant beeping noise indicating a problem. I read the manual and tried all things indicated to fix the problem. When I took the car in the mechanic replaced an electrical connection, and then a switch. Each time the mechanic was able to make the top go down and then up. As soon as the car is driven the failure occurs again. Once the top is manipulated it operates a couple of times without incident then I can coax it down once and then it stops working. Do you have any ideas that I can take to the mechanic when I bring it back to Chrysler?
DeniseKnipp