ENGINE STUMBLES AND STALLS OUT

1999 Chrysler Concorde

1999 Chrysler Concorde 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 133056 miles

I have a '99 concorde 3.2. My car has a sluggish acceleration and sometimes stalls out on me. When I'm driving between 40 and 50mph my engine starts to stumble, but when I hit the accelerator it gets past that and runs smoothly. I checked to codes and P0351 thru P0356 popped up. According to my repair manual these are the codes for the ignition coils not reaching peak at the right time. While talking to other mechanics I was told that its rare for all the coil packs to go bad so there must be another source of this problem. Also, the car eats up a lot of gas. My engine has a wobble to it and I was
told that that indicates a misfire. It did have a time when
could hear a little backfire coming from the exhaust but that stopped when I Change one of the ignition coils. Do you have any suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated.
Jfergus3