CHRYSLER CONCORDE STRUTS PROBLEM

1996 Chrysler Concorde

65.000 miles v6 3.3 L

when ever I turn the wheel to the left or right I get this rubbing sound sometimes just a wierd sound I cant really describe it but it sounds like somethings rubbing and then often sometimes I hear a Thump sound like somethign is hitting against something where the steering tie rods are most of the time I hear it coming from the right side I had someone turn my wheel for me while I looked where the tie rod ends are and it seemed like they were the ones making the noise but wheres the thumping sound coming from. I just put new struts on the car and my inner tie rods have been replaced.
Eric19

Just need a answer

Eric19
Hi Eric
I had the same problem a while back, It sounded like the front end was gonna let go when I turned to the right and left. You had new struts installed which is probably when your problem started. You need to take those struts off and make sure the top of the coil spring fits into the proper spot on the strut bearing plate. When you look at the top of the coil spring and the inside of the plate you will see right away where the end part of the spring fits into its proper spot, If the spring is not resting properly the tension makes it pop. Good luck
When I start my car I get a 2500 rpm idle surge for about two seconds then it goes to normal, You ever had that problem I, m trying to find an answer. I changed all kind of sensors.

Dimensiondesign