IGNITION/NO POWER TO DISTRIBUTOR/NO SP

2000 Chrysler Cirrus

2000 Chrysler Cirrus 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 37000 miles

I have a 2000 Cirrus LXi with a 2.5L V-6. I have no spark whatsoever and there is no juice to the distributor when checked with a test-light. I have already checked for distributor rotation to rule out a broken timing belt. The belt is in-tact. Also, I have performed a diagnostic on any and all relays involved in the ignition process. I am baffled. My only other thought is that there is a possible fault with-in the ignition switch itself but it just doesn't seem likely. Does anyone have a clue as to what is going on here?
Madbluesman

Disconnect electrical harness to the distributor. Check power to the harness. If there is power, check coil primary resistance between the 2 pins on the distributor. Resistance should be between 0.6 - 0.8 Ohms. Then, measure secondary resistance between the coil tower to both pins, of course one at a time. Resistance should be between 12 - 18 kOhms. If numbers aren't within specs, replace distributor assembly.

Zackman