NO START NO SPARK HAS INJECTOR PULSE

1996 Chrysler Cirrus

1996 Chrysler Cirrus 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 123000 miles

I have a 96 chrysler cirrus with a 2.5L engine and it has no fire I have 12 volts coming from asd relay to coil I have injector pass I have 8 volts going into cam sensor cam sensor is working has good waveform as does crank sensor the ignition coil driver wire #6 bk/grey has no voltage or like.7 volts when I use the modis to do atm test on coil nothing changes I got a computer solved nothing I have another dist here and I can't get it to fire I have continuity on the wires HELP and I will add this I put a remand ecm in and it had no communication no injector pulse was all screwed up so they sent me another one I put it in and I was back to where I started except that before this I was able to manuallly fire the coil with the 3rd computer or second however you look at it now I have a dead coil and even plugging up a new dist it does not spark not sure if I have a bad second dist. Going in circles rechecked all wires they are good connectors are tight fit HELP
Hopsing420