CHEVY LOW & HIGH BEAMS WON'T WORK. PARKING

1998 Chevrolet Truck

1998 Chevy Truck V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 110000 miles

I've been chasing this problem for about a week now. So far I've checked: all fuses, interior wires, replaced light relay in the interior fuse block, replaced the light switch (commonly go bad?), And checked all the bulbs. I also went to the dealer and had them print out the light wiring diagrams so that I could start tracing the wires. I'm starting to suspect that it may be the DRL module, but I've never dealt with that before and would welcome any help in that area. I also did not think that it would be the high beam relay as both the low and highs are out and that is only a 4-pin. All interior lights, parking lights, and signals work perfectly as well.
Thanks.
-Josh
Joshuarlauer

I would like to try to help but I need some more info first. I need to know what kind of truck 1500, 2500, 4x4 or not and does it have factory fog lights or not and what type of head lights does it have meaning does it have seal beam headlights or composite headlights. Composite headlights are where you replace the bulbs only low beam being a 9006 bulb and high being a 9005 bulb. Get back to me with the info so I can look at the correct wiring diagram to try to help. The dimmer switch is also tied to the system has that been checked or replaced yet? You do have a digital multi meter to do some testing? Get back to me.

Racefan966