CHEVY VACUUM HOSES

1997 Chevrolet Truck

1997 Chevy Truck V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic

THE PCV HOSE ON THE DRIVER SIDE OF THE 5.7 LITER ENGINE CONNECTS FROM THE VALVE COVER TO THE INTAKE MANIFOLD. THERE IS ANOTHER SMALLER VACUUM LINE THAT COMES FROM THIS CONNECTION AT THE INTAKE MANIFOLD. WHERE DOES THIS VACUUM LINE CONNECT?
ON THE PASSENGER SIDE OF THIS SAME ENGINE, THERE ARE 3 HOSES/LINES THAT CONNECT TO THE EVAPORATIVE EMIISIONS PURGE SOLENOID VACUUM SWITCH. ONE TO THE CANISTER PURGE SOLENOID, ONE TO THE PURGE FITTING AT THE VAPOR CANISTER, BUT WHERE DOES THE THIRD VACUUM LINE COMING OFF THIS DEVICE CONNECT TO? NO VACUUM DIAGRAMS SHOW THESE 2 LINES.
PLEASE HELP.
Drjeffcoyle

The 3rd goes to the fuel tank, the smaller one goes to the MAP sensor-

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_vac_diagram_1.jpg

Can I get a refund of my donation since this answer to my question is not correct

Drjeffcoyle
Its a V8 -what engine do you have-is it 305/350 5.0/5.7-you can request for refund if your not satisfied-But am not done with you, I was unsure to give you the answer bcuz its V8 and there's 2 different engine and the vac diagrams are different-I can provide the other diagram if you wish-hoping its the one your looking for-

This is what happens if the vehicle is not properly described-

I would still like a refund please. I have all the vacuum diagrams, and they were no help. I was able to find my answer by talking to a chevy mechanic.
Thank you.

Drjeffcoyle
Request your refund-contact the webmaster/mike@2carpros. Com-I Dunno the procedures is to how to do it-Sorry I didn't give you a 1st time correct answer, sometimes it takes a few trys to get it right

We will be glad to refund your donation.

Our techs work very hard to try to diagnose thousands of problems. Automotive repair is something we try very hard to be accurate with, sometimes it requires cooperation back and forth to get to the solution.

2CarPros Mike