CHEVY VACUUM HOSES

1997 Chevrolet Truck

1997 Chevy Truck V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic

THE PCV HOSE ON THE DRIVER SIDE OF THE 5.7 LITER ENGINE CONNECTS FROM THE VALVE COVER TO THE INTAKE MANIFOLD. THERE IS ANOTHER SMALLER VACUUM LINE THAT COMES FROM THIS CONNECTION AT THE INTAKE MANIFOLD. WHERE DOES THIS VACUUM LINE CONNECT?
ON THE PASSENGER SIDE OF THIS SAME ENGINE, THERE ARE 3 HOSES/LINES THAT CONNECT TO THE EVAPORATIVE EMIISIONS PURGE SOLENOID VACUUM SWITCH. ONE TO THE CANISTER PURGE SOLENOID, ONE TO THE PURGE FITTING AT THE VAPOR CANISTER, BUT WHERE DOES THE THIRD VACUUM LINE COMING OFF THIS DEVICE CONNECT TO? NO VACUUM DIAGRAMS SHOW THESE 2 LINES.
PLEASE HELP.
Drjeffcoyle

The 3rd goes to the fuel tank, the smaller one goes to the MAP sensor-

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_vac_diagram_1.jpg

Its a V8 -what engine do you have-is it 305/350 5.0/5.7-you can request for refund if your not satisfied-But am not done with you, I was unsure to give you the answer bcuz its V8 and there's 2 different engine and the vac diagrams are different-I can provide the other diagram if you wish-hoping its the one your looking for-

I would still like a refund please. I have all the vacuum diagrams, and they were no help. I was able to find my answer.
Thank you.

Drjeffcoyle
We will be glad to refund your donation.

Our techs work hard to try to diagnose thousands of problems. Automotive repair is something we are very accurate with, sometimes it requires cooperation back and forth to get to the solution.

2CarPros Mike