CHEVY BUBBLES IN POWER STEERING

1989 Chevrolet Truck

Steering problem
1989 Chevy Truck V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 190000 miles

I went out to start my truck nearly a week ago, couldnt turn the wheel in either direction so I added power steering, moved the wheel back and forth and got it to work just fine, next day same problem, so I had to add about 2 to 3 ounces of fliud, this has been daily over the past week, about 4 days ago I noticed there are tiny bubbles on top of the fluid, not being to car savvy im wondering if this means its leaking or is it a pressure problem?
Thumbelinakat

It is most deffenitly a leak it could be at the pump or in the lines or even the seals in your steering gear box just look for a moist spot on all parts but if you have oil all over all you have to do is presher washer the motor compartment and then wait for it to totally dry and then sprinkle some chalk on it being the hoses and gear box and fill the resivwar up with fluid and drive it like normail and then when you get home open the hood and look for wet and caked up chalk and there is your leak.

Darkestnights